Megan Joy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Site for American Idol Season 8 Contestant Megan Joy.

2 posters

Megan A Joy

MeganFan1955
    MeganFan1955

Megan A Joy Empty Megan A Joy

Post by MeganFan1955 Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:42 pm

The proud state of Utah listened to the sensation of the moment, Megan Joy, and marveled at her climb through the ranks of "American Idol."
    Then we watched her final hour upon the stage as she eclipsed us with her honesty, gratitude and true values as a mom. Moving on with class (trumping nasty Simon Cowell in the process) was the ultimate message she gave to us -- something life requires daily.
    Kristeen Polhamus
    Taylorsville
    MeganFan1955
    MeganFan1955

Megan A Joy Empty Re: Megan A Joy

Post by MeganFan1955 Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Ashley
    Ashley

Post by Ashley Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 pm

The second article you posted has some truth to it, but I'm ignoring the negative stuff said about her Smile Still interesting though...it's an unfortunate truth that a lot of contestants who get voted off early in the competition often slip between the cracks, and nothing more is heard from them.

Not that I'm turning a blind eye to reality, but as a fan of Megan, I have faith in her! She'll be as successful as she wants to be. Whether that's trying to pursue a music career, or being a devoted mother to little Ryder. Either way, she's winning.
    MeganFan1955
    MeganFan1955

Post by MeganFan1955 Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:28 am

I agree with you Ashley..i think we will see alot more of Megan..she's a winner in my book..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:51 am